Thursday, November 8, 2012

Nude beauty

I'm a huge fan of nude nail polish. I think they're the nail polish equivalent to the little black dress. Every girl needs a bottle in their stash.


Orly Pure Porcelain has a very prominent pink undertone. But it works great for yellower skin tones because the pink is hushed down by its colder colour.


 I've been wanting to do something with the spikes for quite some time but didn't want to just go with the usual grunge sort of look. I think putting them on a nude base definitely gives them a touch of elegance.


The nude is really a refreshing break from this season's neon invasion. Hope you guys like this as much as I do. And don't forget to enter into the giveaway if you haven't already!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Stunning colour, and I love the spikes.. Still looks elegant and very girly. ♥

Maria said...

just found your blog and love it! pretty nails and manicures <3
visit mine, too, if you get the chance :) http://konadnails.blogspot.com

Sere said...

OOOHHH I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STUDS ON THE DELICATE POLISH!!!